If we had to name the single biggest difference between a successful website and an ineffective one, we’d have to say that it’s content. To be effective in generating traffic and support business, a website must have high-quality, well-managed content. If you have it in abundance, so much the better.
We help businesses develop and implement content marketing strategies. We explore what kinds of content resonate best with the target audience, when and where content should be published, and where the resources to create that content can be found. We can assist with content creation, as well as develop the analytical processes to evaluate content performance, build on successes, and improve content where needed.
Why Content Matters
High quality content, combined with SEO best practices, draws visitors to your website. Effective content gives visitors a reason to come back, and persuades them to take actions that lead to sales and business relationships. As search engines and marketers have increased in sophistication over the years, the world of content has become larger and more competitive. Search engines have increased their ability to detect the subjects and themes of web pages, and to evaluate the quality of their content. Marketers have become more adept at structuring web pages in ways that make them easy for search engines to understand and index, and have also used real-world data to learn how to create data that satisfies searchers needs and effectively leads them to mutually beneficial transactions.
Successful content marketing requires a structured, consistent and purposeful program of content creation, publication and promotion. Unfortunately, many website owners treat content creation as a one-time event. The result is a static website with information that is outdated and of little value to potential visitors. Another common problem is the website owner who begins a blog, then rarely or never creates new entries after the first one or two posts. We can help you break out of the content doldrums to bring your site to life for your business.
How We Can Help
eBiz Web Solutions will help you plan and execute a program of content marketing that can put you on a growth path to increase search engine traffic, visitor engagement, and conversions.
A well-planned and well-executed content marketing program can:
- Increase your visibility and rankings in search engines, such as Google and Bing
- Increase the number of visitors to your website
- Increase the amount of time visitors spend on your website
- Grow the number and quality of meaningful interactions with prospects and customers
- Enhance your standing as a thought leader in your industry
- Enhance your own or your business’ online reputation
With our structured approach to content marketing, we’ll walk you through everything you need to do to:
- Determine what types of content work best in your business and industry
- Target the best platforms for getting your content in front of your intended audience
- Identify the subject matter, keywords and phrases around which content should be created
- Build a realistic schedule for development and publication of high quality content
- Identify and/or acquire the resources you need to implement your plan
- Prioritize actions based on your budget
- Identify, measure and analyze key metrics to help fine tune and improve your marketing over time.
Your Journey to Content Marketing Success Begins Here
We offer a free initial consultation to help you evaluate whether our content marketing services can help further your business goals. Let’s discuss your options and explore a new path that can lead to more effective online marketing.